Thursday, September 29, 2011

Investigation

I had researched two programs I will use to present my project on the design cycle. I will use Doombuilder to create my presentation, and use either of the following desktop recording programs to present the final product. Now I need to design a story board on how I will teach the design cycle.

The two desktop recording softwares I have selected are Camtasia and Free screen recorder from BB FlashBack Express. I am considering weather or not I should use Camtasia since the quality is better, although if I used this, I would only have under 30 days to use the free trail. On the other hand, the Free screen recorder is available to use as long as I need to.

Considering the project being due on October 11, using Camtasia is my best option since a 30 day free trail is more than enough time for me to complete the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment